Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long time, no see...

Well, after a long break, I am finally back! A lot has happened since I have been gone, but I am so glad to finally be back in the saddle again! I certainly have missed it all.

So what all has been going on? It would take forever to tell everything so I will stick to the basics. My mother-in-law had a heart attack, followed by a triple bypass. We have been incredibly worried about her. I am happy to report she is now out of the hospital and hopefully on her way to a full recovery. Please be thinking of her as this will be a long process for her.

For better news, we found out we are expecting! We are all shocked and excited over this little surprise. This pregnancy has definitely been harder than my first was so far. Hopefully, it will ease up after my first trimester is complete!

Finally, I have been preparing a new project. I will be announcing details soon so keep an eye out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am also expecting, and my sister had her baby today!!! congrats!!! i was wondering if you do father-mother-fat-pregnant-belly pics. please email me at guinn366@yahoo.com with more info. thanks!!!! jen

6/19/2008 6:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole Hill Photography said...

Congrats to you and your sister! That is wonderful news! I do offer mother/father maternity shoots as well as with any other family member. This could mean your mother, mother-in-law, sisters, the baby-to- be's siblings, and even the family pet! The possibilities are endless!

6/19/2008 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home